Covering government, statutory board and corporate bonds, the Thomson Reuters/SGX Singapore Fixed Income indexes are based on bonds priced by Thomson Reuters' Evaluated Pricing Service, and will provide five years of historical data.
The indexes will be available on the vendor's next-generation Eikon desktop, and index levels will be available for clients of its Datastream service, with constituent data delivered via various feeds and FTP download formats.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse