NetDania chief executive Stig Brylle says the Watch EBS app, which has been in testing since the start of this year, is available on iOS, Android and BlackBerry smartphones and tablets, and features near-real-time spot FX rates from the EBS Market platform for more than 70 currency pairs, precious metals, Icap forward and non-deliverable forwards rates, and allows users to set up alerts on any instruments.
It also displays a calendar, dynamic charts and news from FxWire Pro, which alerts users t
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers