The vendor is now distributing futures data from CME Group's datacenter in Aurora, Ill. to datacenter provider Equinix's LD4 facility in Slough and to its Frankfurt FR2 datacenter with a latency of 35.39 milliseconds (ms) and 37.79ms respectively, leveraging fiber connectivity across the Atlantic ocean, and microwave connectivity over land, and between London and Frankfurt.
Quincy officials say they expect these initial latencies to decrease "dramatically" over the next few months, as a result o
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech