The data from Direct Edge's EDGA and EDGX exchanges went live via Bloomberg's services last Monday, May 12, and will increase the visibility of data from Direct Edge, which accounts for 10 percent of US cash equities trading, officials say.
Equivalent BATS data has been available via Bloomberg since 2008.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank