12Horizons developed the microwave route─which provides a latency improvement of more than 50 percent compared to fiber transmission─because no microwave radiofrequency technology route existed between the two markets until now, company officials say, adding that the vendor plans to upgrade the route in the future to improve roundtrip time and capacity.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership