Sproehnle was previously head of fixed income product management at FTSE, prior to which he spent eight years at Markit as head of cash bond indexes and head of credit indexes.
Before joining Markit in 2006, he held product management and market supervisory positions at Eurex, covering bonds and credit and commodity derivatives.
At Thomson Reuters, Sproehnle reports to New York-based global head of indexes and reference rates John Cooley.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit