Until now, OTCGH has not operated a dedicated pricing screen on its EOXLive platform, but rather has distributed market data from its 16 brokerages via a number of third-party providers, including Chicago-based energy data management provider GlobalView, Bloomberg, Interactive Data, ZE PowerGroup and Morningstar.
However, the group is now working on a project to build market data pages into the EOXLive platform, so users do not have to move to separate screens to access prices. "Until recently,
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse