The bilateral chat feature enables users of the Eikon desktop and the standalone version of the Thomson Reuters Eikon Messenger to initiate bilateral chats─with access restricted to only one or two organizations─by clicking on a new ‘Create a Bilateral Chat' icon within the platform and inviting the required participants.
Thomson Reuters will screen invited participants against an internal database of organizations' parent entities, subsidiaries, joint ventures and affiliates to ensure that conv
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank