Driven by the demands of mutual customers, ChartIQ and Xignite developed four widgets─MarketX, InvestorX, ChartX and CalendarX─over a five-month period, after deciding to turn an informal relationship based on serving mutual clients with overlapping needs for charts and data into a formal partnership to develop specific tools, says Dan Schleifer, co-founder and president of ChartIQ.
"There are companies that have a need to not only have market data, but to display it in a way that is beautiful,
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit