FISD managing director Tom Davin says more than 500 individuals have achieved FIA certification, and that a number of large vendors and exchanges have made commitments to adopting the program for their staff, but that members have begun asking for the program to cover specific skills in more detail.
“Now it’s time to start thinking about what the next step is,” Davin says. “We originally envisaged different levels of qualification that reflect separate skills and knowledge. And we are now at the
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp