Karg was most recently managing director and head of data operations at SIX Financial Information, prior to which she spent 11 years at Dusseldorf-based banking group WestLB, including as global head of market data management and eTrading, and previously served in a customer support role at Dow Jones Telerate.
In her new role, Karg reports to Ralph Danielski, managing director at Börse Stuttgart.
"The field of information products is a key growth area for Börse Stuttgart. We are delighted to hav
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership