"We're coming out of a period of three to five years where investment in innovation has been hard to come by. Regulation has diverted much of available spend to that agenda," said Stuart Gurr, head of digital technology and engineering services and risk change delivery for Asia Pacific at Royal Bank of Scotland. "A lot of what needs to change is on the back end.... It's less exciting than the front end, but it's more fundamental."
However, some firms have already been raising the budget they dev
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse