The German office will officially open around the start of the second quarter, and will serve as a local presence to support the InfoMatch product, as well as the vendor's consulting arm, Screen Consultants. The office will be headed by Anja Hohenacker, a former data executive at various German banks, who takes on the role of managing director for Screen Germany.
"We've been active in the German market for close to 20 years. Being close to the Netherlands, we have always served them from Holland
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp