Through DataScope Select, NAB will have access to Thomson Reuters' global instrument coverage, including pricing (security, loan and complex) and reference data, analytics, corporate actions, fixed income analytical data, currency cross rates, benchmarks, and environmental, social and governance (ESG) data.
NAB officials say the firm chose Thomson Reuters because of its breadth, depth and quality of content, and its commitment to work "as partners."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership