GBM has migrated from unnamed legacy feed handlers to Redline's InRush ticker plant on Linux servers, which delivers order book updates from BMV to client applications running on Windows servers.
"Redline's market data solution delivers higher-quality market data and even more timely pricing information.... Users of our platform can be confident that their trading strategies are based upon real-time market information," says Javier Martinez Modoro, director of GBM Digital.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming