The site, CBOE Livevol Data Shop, allows institutional and individual traders, researchers and academics to sign up for daily, monthly or annual subscriptions, for data covering options, equities, indexes and exchange-traded funds.
Users can download calculations such as implied volatilities and Greeks, and tick and trade data for US equities and options dating back to 2004.
"The new Data Shop website... offers clients unique customization of datasets," says Catherine Clay, vice president of bus
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit