The New Jersey Fiber Exchange's new 64,800-square foot facility, due to go live in September, provides co-located access to sub-sea cables from the US, Europe, South America, and the Caribbean.
"As our customers' businesses expand globally, they want to continue to use the Lightpath service that they know and trust," says Lightpath president Dave Pistacchio. "Following our connection to the NJFX facility, we're able to expand the universe of customers we can serve, helping them develop secure, r
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp