Haraburda was previously managing director of sales and business development, responsible for the vendor's institutional sales and marketing, and also managed its AgriCharts agricultural commodities data and technology division, as well as leading Barchart's acquisition of Canadian retail data vendor Stockgroup.
Before joining Barchart in 2007, Haraburda was director of business development for the Chicago Board of Trade's market data products and information business, prior to which he was an a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership