OneMarketData has worked with MIAX Options for around five years, and has been working to implement OneTick with Pearl for a little over six months.
MIAX will use OneTick to perform pre-and post-trade analysis and data storage, as well as to provide usage reporting, execution quality analysis, customer support, compliance and real-time surveillance.
"The typical use of OneTick at an exchange is to augment or enhance their overall capability and service to their client base. We underpin how the
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming