EBS launched the feed in September (IMD, Feb. 29, 2016) in two flavors-a 100ms sample and a 20ms sample. At the time of launch, the 20ms option was only available to market participants that meet certain trading criteria, which according to EBS, rewarded positive market behavior and would encourage contribution to improved data for the entire market.
To qualify for the 20ms stream, clients had to commit that if they are going to consume the fastest data that EBS produces, they must also be able
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank