A case in point: As Inside Market Data went to press, the International Securities Exchange announced that its shareholders had voted in favor of a merger with German derivatives exchange Eurex to create a transatlantic derivatives giant. As well as grabbing market share of the US derivatives trading market, the deal will also give the two control over a bounty of sought-after derivatives market data.
With so many exchange mergers either complete and in the process of integration, or still in
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit