This week's news brings our version of the "three Rs". In our case, they stand for something different: Results, Reuters and Robust.
This issue is jam-packed with results. We brief most companies' results statements. But this week brought reports from five—count 'em, five—exchanges: the Australian Stock Exchange, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Nasdaq, the New Zealand Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange. As a results, we've combined four of those five into a single story, looking at
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit