With vendors stepping up their focus in the region in recent years, but still supplying disparate services, moderator Kerr Hatrick, director of Quantitative Products One at Deutsche Bank, began the debate by asking whether Asia is still seen as the "poor cousin" of the rest of the world-despite the fact that it is the region least affected by the financial crisis and is set to deliver most growth.
"It is not that we are the poor cousins, just that Asia has so many countries with different regulat
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act