So far, the two main players in this space have been Reuters and Dow Jones, who have each produced real-time tagged news feeds and archives of tagged news items for use in building and testing news trading strategies.
Reuters ended last year with the launch of its NewsScope Real-Time and NewsScope Archive products (IMD, Dec. 18, 2006), for which the vendor won the Best New Product category at this year's IMD Awards.
Dow Jones launched its own archive of tagged news early last year, and rolled
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech