LONDON--Primark Corp. rounded off a 17-city European tour of its Open Doors event in London last week. The aim of the program, which has been running since 1993, is to cross-sell the full range of Primark services to its customer base.
KEY EUROPEAN PRODUCTS
The event, which attracted more than 200 people in London, incorporated products from all the key Primark companies that were felt to have an active presence within the European market.
Datastream/ICV was on hand to demonstrate one of this y
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech