The important role transparency plays in boosting financial firms' confidence in evaluated prices and helping them manage new regulations was highlighted during an Inside Reference Data webinar on March 13, which was sponsored by Thomson Reuters and S&P Capital IQ. Significant changes have been made to improve the transparency of evaluated prices, but the panelists agreed that more can be done to meet the industry's needs and they outlined innovative proposals for the future.
Greg Carlin, New Yo
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit