The first wave of alternative investment fund managers authorized under a European regulatory directive had to file their reports on October 31.
The onus of reporting under Annex IV of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) is a major concern of alternative fund managers. AIFMD requirements, aimed at enhancing transparency among a wide range of traditionally under-regulated alternative funds-hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate funds and others-and their managers, a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit