Carroll Retires After 22 Years at Merrill Lynch
John Carroll, vice-president, data solutions and integrations manager at Merrill Lynch is retiring on May 15, Inside Reference Data has learned. After 10 years in the same role and a total of 22 years at Merrill, Carroll is a true data veteran, who first entered the reference data space when he joined Merrill's corporate actions team in the 1980s.
In his current role, he has built on the vision for an enterprise repository and has constantly been enh
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling