BRUSSELS - Swift is releasing additional human-readable translation rules to help customers move from the ISO 15022 message standard to the ISO 20022 message standard, officials say.
Swift will this month introduce human-readable translation rules for investment funds confirmation and cancellation messages. The rules will be available on Swift.com, where Swift has already published other rules for investment funds messages and credit transfers rules.
These types of translation rules will also be p
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act