NEW YORK - The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation's (DTCC) Global Corporate Actions Validation Service (GCA) is set to offer intra-day corporate actions data on securities cleared by the Depository Trust Company (DTC), Inside Reference Data has learned.
All customers of DTC currently receive corporate actions event notifications as an overnight batch feed, the evening the event takes place. The new intra-day feed will reduce the waiting process as it will give GCA users access to announcemen
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers