GENEVA - Swiss bank Pictet & Cie has experienced reduced error rates and less manual interference after implementing the Gain GoldenCopy data management platform from Aim Software and loading bond evaluations directly into the system.
Pictet & Cie went live with Gain GoldenCopy in October 2007, and it uses this in conjunction with Avaloq Banking System. Following the data management revamp, the firm has a more user-friendly system and has benefited from less manual inputting and improved accuracy
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act