There have been many complaints from market participants that their firms are not spending enough money on operations this year. This is not the case for the evaluated prices market. Turbulent market conditions and a focus on reducing risk have led to rapidly growing demand for evaluated prices - a demand that has rocketed so fast that some worry vendors have not had time to prepare for the consequences. Evaluated price services are extremely expensive to offer and users have high expectations.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp