HONG KONG - Industry participants and experts in the corporate actions field expect this year's Swift-organized conference Sibos in September to feature sessions highlighting the greater cooperation that has been present in the standards field in 2009, and be a forum for discussions on industry efforts aimed at overcoming corporate actions challenges.
While last year's Sibos, in Vienna, started on the day that Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy and market turmoil ensued, this year's Sibos, in H
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit