LONDON - Less than 50 percent of board members and senior managers surveyed at banks and financial firms have even reviewed MiFID, and the same amount do not understand the full implications of the EU directive, according to a recent study conducted by consultants KPMG and the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
The survey also finds that only 29 percent of respondents believed their firms had assigned a project manager; and the vast majority said they had not yet assessed the strategic or IT
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse