FT Interactive Data and Xcitek, a global provider of market data, corporate actions software and staffing solutions, have successfully completed the comprehensive testing of FT Interactive Data's latest ISO 15022 formatted corporate action files via Xcitek's XSP software system. The testing of the available ISO 15022 event types - which cover thousands of events - via the XSP interface was undertaken by FT Interactive Data and Xcitek throughout January 2006 prior to the latest release of FT
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act