Few market participants believe lack of compliance with single customer view (SCV) requirements in the UK will put their firm at a competitive disadvantage, according to a survey by regulatory think-tank JWG, commissioned by data management company DataFlux.
Firms are required to create and maintain a single customer view of each client under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme Reform in the UK, which is set to cover 800 deposit-holding institutions, when the reform becomes effective as o
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit