Market Vision president Bill Adiletta--who was named chief information officer of Global Financial Information Corp. (GFI) in November--has now been named GFI's head of global sales (IMD Nov. 20, 1995). Though Adiletta was unavailable for comment at press time, Mark Minister, executive vice president of product marketing, says the appointment of the CIO to this role is an indication of the importance of technology in the new GFI structure.
Adiletta's appointment is also designed to "form a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground