Money manager Estabrook Capital Management Inc. has tapped Burlington, Mass.-based Wagner-Weber Associates to advise it on an installation of an in-house portfolio management system. Estabrook is going ahead with an installation of incumbent vendor Security APL's UNIX-based system--either in its in-house or service bureau incarnation--upgrading from the firm's existing DEC VAX/VMS-based system.
New York-based Estabrook is an old-line, risk-averse money manager with about $1 billion under
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground