NEW YORK--ILX Systems is to launch a fixed-income service at the Securities Industry Association show, Bernie Weinstein, president and CEO of ILX, tells Inside Market Data in an exclusive interview.
The fixed-income service, called Infinity, will make its first appearance at the SIA show, although Weinstein says that key ILX customers have already seen a preview of the service.
"The Infinity fixed-income service is a module of unbundled data that gives customers a choice of data selection in
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act