McGraw-Hill Inc.'s Standard & Poor's Corp. and the Chicago Board Options Exchange have settled their dispute over the CBOE's licensing of the S&P 500 and 100 indexes, on which the CBOE lists options. Standard & Poor's had sought to terminate their 1983 licensing agreement, alleging that the exchange had damaged the company's business by applying "overboard" interpretations of the contract.
Standard & Poor's and the CBOE issued a statement Dec. 26 saying the two companies had signed a new agre
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming