LONDON--E-Trade UK, a division of online stockbroking firm E-Trade, has partnered with Bridge Information Systems to provide frequent online traders with investing tools, market data and trading capabilities.
Power E-Trade is available for free to users with E-Trade accounts who trade more than 30 times a quarter, says Edward Cardozo, head of product marketing at E-Trade UK. Active investors can subscribe to Power E-Trade, depending on this criterion.
The product, which is browser-based and fu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit