LONDON--Saladin has added over-the-counter oil products prices from Tradition Financial Services (TFS), while Telerate has added crude oil data from brokers PVM.
Saladin Information Service (SIS) will distribute a daily electronic feed of oil products prices from brokers TFS, including naphtha, gasoline, gasoil/Brent crack spreads, jet/gasoil differentials, and Singapore gasoil. Also included in the feed are prices for regrade and premium unleaded gasoline barges and European and Singapore fu
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming