The fee schedule, which came into effect on Jan. 1, 2015, introduced increases of up to 10 percent, particularly for legacy products and services where users already have a discount to the current list price. In a letter sent to clients last year informing them of the changes, Thomson Reuters said that “where pricing of products and services is currently at a discount to the 2014 list price, an increase of up to 10 percent of list price will apply.” This applies to dozens of product lines, inclu
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp