Neptune, N.J.-based Continental Insurance Co. has selected Princeton Financial Systems, Inc.'s Pam for Securities to serve as its portfolio accounting system. Continental plans to install the PC- and so-called superserver-based system in support of some 30 users in Neptune and Cranbury, N.J., as well as New York City in January 1995. At the same time, Continental is considering replacing the front-end portfolio management and trading systems which support its traders in New York.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain