AMSTERDAM--ABN Amro is carrying out a dealing room and new technology evaluation project (Dante)that will help the bank save on distribution, IT development and service costs, says Lars Bruinsma, market data manager for the Netherlands and global account manager at ABN Amro.
"We have developed a strategy that will enable us to reduce our dependency on the traditional vendors. We want to utilize new technology and try new web initiatives. The aim of Dante is to save us money but to give our tr
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech