By consolidating liquidity onto a single user interface, HSE will be able to improve efficiency and competitiveness, say Tomaz Stokelj, executive manager of the sales and trading division at HSE, which is the largest producer and wholesale trader of electricity in Slovenia.
HSE is the latest in a string of market participants based in central and eastern Europe to deploy the Trading Gateway from Trayport─owned by interdealer broker GFI─in the past two years, in response to the growing network
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp