Developed in response to specific demand from clients to be able to rebuild historical order books at any point in time, Book Replay can compile historical order books based on data from a single exchange, multiple exchanges, or a firm's own trade data.
TickSmith chief executive Francis Wenzel says the tool came about as a result of demonstrating TickVault to potential clients, many of whom said that being able to view historical data in order book format would be a useful feature.
"So we looked
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming