Version 5.0 of RavenPack News Analytics moves away from positive or negative sentiment to focus on a thematic approach, as a positive-negative approach is overly simplistic and potentially ignores useful information, officials say.
For example, in the previous version, information such as earnings announcements and press releases were separated into positive or negative, whereas the new version can “read and categorize every sentence and derive conclusions on whether this information is good or
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit