The API will provide the data in a common format, allowing institutions—such as quantitative and systematic hedge funds, high-frequency traders, investment banks, investment managers, central banks and regulators—to “answer their own questions from the data,” says BMLL chief executive John Macpherson.
The vast and ever-growing volumes of market data already available will never be processed efficiently, if at all, without machine learning and the assistance it provides, which is driving asset
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain