NEW YORK--Dow Jones Newswires’ multi-vendor strategy appears to be paying off in the wake of the sale of its Telerate arm to Bridge, while Bridge’s share of the distribution pie has dropped sharply.
Paul Ingrassia, president Dow Jones Newswires, says, "In February and March 2000, Dow Jones Newswires converted 63 percent of trials to fee-paying customers." He adds, "More than half the conversions in March were new customers taking the services via Bloomberg and Reuters. The remaining had trans
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit